Our research focuses on
* Risk factors in breast cancer development
* Cytochrome P450 modulation in response to drug treatment
* Health disparities in cancer
* Validation of Vernonia amygdalina as a chemotherapeutic agent
* Natural products as anti-cancer treatment alternatives
* Causal factors in disparities in professional advancement and in health among women
"The Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer is a microfluidics-based platform for sizing, quantification and quality control of DNA, RNA, proteins and cells on a single platform. Results are delivered within 30-40 minutes in automated, high quality digital data."