The mission of the College of Public Service is to educate students from diverse backgrounds for outstanding professional service and to develop local, national, and international innovative leaders in the professional academic disciplines represented in the Schools of Health Sciences, Policy and Planning, and Social Work.
Summary of Unit's Strategic Goals:
- Provide undergraduate and graduate education that promotes the development of outstanding professional practitioners and innovative researchers prepared to advance their respective disciplines.
- Enhance the infrastructure of the College.
- Attain and maintain national accreditation for units with specialty accreditation.
- Implement an enhanced research agenda for faculty in the College.
- Enhance partnerships and collaboration with communities.